Improving Outcomes in Government through Data and Intelligent Automation
Pressure to do more with less, improve efficiency and reduce costs while meeting citizen needs is challenging government agencies. Intelligent Automation (IA) meets this challenge by transforming work while enabling the workforce to perform more effectively and efficiently. Agencies are beginning to make IA fundamental to transforming workflows and achieving the mission.
The IBM Center for The Business of Government and the Partnership for Public Service recently hosted a panel event with three government innovators. The recent panel event along with the indivdual sessions hosted in 2020 (see below) highlight real cases and lessons learned that can help all agencies understand how best to apply emerging technologies. Read our final report, view an artistic interpretation of our panel event, read our summary blogs, and watch the video replay of the sessions.
- Successful Adoption of IA in Government: The Case of the Marine Corps - (Webinar)
- Successful Adoption of IA in Government: The Case of the DHS Procurement Innovation Lab - (Webinar)
- Successful Adoption of IA in Government: Insights from HHS’ ReImagine Grants Initiative - (Webinar)
- Driving Data With Emerging Technologies: Insights from GSA and DOD - (Webinar)
- Driving Data With Emerging Technologies: Lessons from Disaster Management and Response Efforts at the Departments of Defense and Energy - (Webinar)