Improving Outcomes in Government through Data and Intelligent Automation
Pressure to do more with less, improve efficiency and reduce costs while meeting citizen needs is challenging government agencies. Intelligent Automation (IA) meets this challenge by transforming work while enabling the workforce to perform more effectively and efficiently. Agencies are beginning to make IA fundamental to transforming workflows and achieving the mission.
The IBM Center for The Business of Government and the Partnership for Public Service recently hosted a panel event with three government innovators. The recent panel event and indivdual sessions hosted in 2020 (see below) highlight real cases and lessons learned that can help all agencies understand how best to apply emerging technologies. Read our final report, our summary blogs, and watch the video replay of the sessions.
- Successful Adoption of IA in Government: The Case of the Marine Corps - (Webinar)
- Successful Adoption of IA in Government: The Case of the DHS Procurement Innovation Lab - (Webinar)
- Successful Adoption of IA in Government: Insights from HHS’ ReImagine Grants Initiative - (Webinar)
- Driving Data With Emerging Technologies: Insights from GSA and DOD - (Webinar)
- Driving Data With Emerging Technologies: Lessons from Disaster Management and Response Efforts at the Departments of Defense and Energy - (Webinar)
Business of Government Stories
The past 30 years provides important lessons both for today’s leaders and for those of future administrations. Little has been written about the role leaders and teams have played in the evolution of management reforms. Our “Business of Government Stories” series narrates the stories of many of the most influential events that have shaped government over the past generation. Our series focuses on the people behind this management evolution and features a podcast with reflections on the stories behind these reforms.
Expert Insights: The Former Government Executives Council
The Former Government Executives Council provides insight and innovative ideas to improve government based on their past and extensive experience as senior officials at the Federal, State, and local levels. Learn more!
No front page content has been created yet.