Wednesday, April 28th, 2010 - 13:58
Over the past 10 years, the IBM Center for The Business of Government has awarded more than 300 scholars with stipends to produce research reports on improving the effectiveness of government, resulting in more than 225 published reports and books.
The Center is pleased to solicit research proposals based on the following six themes:
1. Performance improvement and analysis,––
2. Implementation of the Recovery Act,––
3. Workforce transformation,––
4. Collaboration and management across boundaries,––
5. Contracting and acquisition, and––
6. Transparency and participatory democracy using ––technology.
Within each of these areas, we are particularly interested in proposals that address:
Federal finance, budget and the economy––
Energy & environment––